HP steel bearing piles
HP steel bearing pile. Cross section
The HP steel bearing piles are special H beams with the same thickness for flange and web. Bearing piles of this type are used all over the world for the deep foundations of various structures: housings, industrial constructions, bridges...
Of the multiple advantages, the most important are the following:
- easy installation, considering driving as well as handling, transport and storing,
- no limits for the length of the pile, due to an easy adaptation to the soil conditions by splicing,
- control of the bearing capacity by measurement of the refusal at driving,
- easy connection to the superstructure,
- bending moment capacity for horizontal forces,
- immediate loading capacity after driving,
- excellent durability, numerous experiences for totally embedded piles showed a corrosion rate tending to zero.
Below is a small sample of our production range. Check our dedicated brochure for a complete list of the available HP sections and their specific steel grades (see links on the bottom of this page).
Dernière modification : décembre 16, 2020
|Unités métriques||Unités impériales|
|HP 200 x 43||42,5||200,0||205,0||9,0||9,0||54,1||410||1,18||3 888||1 294||389||126|
|HP 220 x 57||57,2||210,0||225,0||11,0||11,0||72,9||472||1,27||5 729||2 079||546||185|
|HP 260 x 75||75,0||249,0||265,0||12,0||12,0||95,5||660||1,49||10 650||3 733||855||282|
|HP 305 x 110||110,0||308,0||311,0||15,3||15,4||140,0||955||1,80||23 560||7 709||1 531||496|
|HP 320 x 117||117,0||311,0||308,0||16,0||16,0||150,0||958||1,78||25 480||7 815||1 638||508|
|HP 360 x 152||152,0||356,0||376,0||17,8||17,9||194,0||1 338||2,15||43 970||15 880||2 468||845|
|HP 400 x 213||213,0||368,0||400,0||24,0||24,0||271,0||1 472||2,26||63 920||25 640||3 474||1 282|
|A||Cross sectional steel area|